Friday, August 27, 2010

Tasha

My name is Taffy Red Cloud Wahlin and I am the newest member to the family. I was called Tasha before,but after a short time in my new home, it got changed.My Momy says Taffy because I am little,and sweet and Red Cloud because of my coloring and even though I am small, I have the heart of a warrior. My favorite things are playing fetch,riding in cars,and running really fast through the house past my Mom when she pretends she is going to catch me.There is a siamese type cat here that I am afraid of but there is also a big orange cat and I like him because he's very laid back and never jumps out at me. One day I went on a hike and 2 other people came and there was another little dog.we liked each other alot and it was really fun because there were all these new things to smell and see. My Mom is married to Ron the Marine.I am not sure what that means but he is nice to me,even though he has his own dog that he likes best.Oh, I almost forgot to tell you how I got here! I starte
d out in california and belonged to a young lady who was nice but she carried me all the time and I never got to run around.then somehow I ended up in a big house with lots of people coming and going but my lady was not there and no one really paid attention to me.Then I ended up in a "shelter" and that was really scary.there were lots of other dogs there,upset,confused and making lots of noises. Then,now here comes the good part,I went in a long car ride to washington because of an org. called PEOPLE UNITED FOR PETS and they helped me find my forever home. I stayed with a nice foster family who took good care of me while I waited for the right person.And now here I am,very happy and so glad to be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment