Monday, September 6, 2010

Our Maddy

We changed Madams name to Maddy and as you can see in the picture, she has adapted beautifully with us and our other pets. She is a little clown that loves to delight her mommy doing little circles and standing on her back legs begging for a treat. She is so much a part of my life now. I cant imagine her not being with us.
After the initial greet and meet with our other rescue dogs, she found that my lap is the best place to be. She loves going to town with me and of course gets lots of attention from her public.
I adore this little love. She is my therapy dog. When my day gets rough, I look at her and there is my little sunshine with lots of wet kisses and her little tail going a mile a minute. She brings smiles to everyone she meets. I cant thank you enough for allowing us to adopt her. She is a lot of love in such a little package.

No comments:

Post a Comment