Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Jack (formerly known as Rojo)

It's been almost a month since Jack bounced into our lives. The name Jack came about because he reminds me somewhat of a Jack Russell Terrier when seen from behind. He's already got a nickname of Bullet as he darts across the living room and jumps onto the couch without concern of stopping against the back of it.

He's pretty much potty-trained these days and that's a relief. Our other dog, Rupert, gets along with him quite well. Even though Rupert is 3 times the size of Jack, they love to play and nobody gets hurt.

I never thought I would get a dog this small but something about him when I saw him at a PUP event changed my mind. He fits right into the "pack" and loves to go for rides in the car now that the weather is cooler. Also likes to watch the ducks out back.

Jack's on schedule to be fully spoiled by Christmas. He's got a new collar, leash and a coat for when it gets too cold out.

No comments:

Post a Comment