Monday, May 30, 2011

Tyler

On Memorial Day three years ago I adopted my sweet little boy Tyler. What a special boy! I was looking for a Shi Tzu mix, but an adorable Japanese Chin named Ty was available. When we met it was love at first site. On the ride home, Tyler bonded with my Shi Tzu mix Jimmy, they have been best buddies ever since. When Jimmy's momma passed away a year and a half ago, I was afraid he was going to die of a broken heart, he was so very depressed. Tyler was his comfort, he brought Jimmy out of his depression.
Tyler received a special Valentine last year, his little Sister Abbey. She is also a Japanese Chin puppy mill rescue, together they are my "double chin". The three "kids" are inseperable. Jimmy is 15 years old but he doesn't know it, thanks to Tyler and Abbey, they keep him young.
I am so very greatful to PUP for my little guy Ty. Life is good at the "Dawghouse".

No comments:

Post a Comment