Friday, March 26, 2010

Rufus (AKA Pickles)

03/26/2010 After months of trying to find a companion for my dog Zoe (Shih Tzu/Bichon) PUP introduced us to Rufus during one of their Pet Fairs. Zoe and I had actually gone out to meet another pup. He was a sweat heart, but just not what we were looking for. We had tried several times to find just the right fit, but knew who ever it was had to be just right for us. The best thing I ever did was let Zoe take the lead. She met several different dogs that day, but none clicked with with her. That is until she met Rufus. He and his crazy one blue one brown eye. He was the first pup we had met that she showed a general interest in. Taking a leap of faith we decided to invite Rufus into our lives. Proving once again, animals know best, Rufus has been the PERFECT fit into our home. He is just the sweetest well mannered gentleman. He and Zoe have become the best of friends. They rip through the house, out the doggie door and back in several times a day. They keep each oth
er company through out the day while I am at work. I have set up a doggie spy cam so I can keep an eye on them, and was so happy when I caught them sleeping on the couch together. The two of them go with me where ever I go, and are so happy when one of those trips included going to the park. Zoe has even tried to teach Rufus that the water is fun. He accidently ran in after her one day. He thinks, not so much..LOL

I can not thank PUP enough for all that they do. Without their dedication and hard work, we would never have found our Rufus. Thank you all so very much.

Sincerly,
Michale Farrar
File #0 IMGP4752.JPG exceeds the maximum file size. Error: 1.
File #0 IMGP4805.JPG exceeds the maximum file size. Error: 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment