Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Penelope

My husband and I were not looking to adopt a dog when we met Penelope. Penelope (original name Alexis) was a foster dog and was being fostered by a close friend of ours. In mid October we went to visit our friend who was fostering Penelope and fell in love with her almost immediately. When we left for home later that night, I already began to miss her. Never have I had that happen while visiting a friends dog...but...this was different. Penelope was different. it only took 1 discussion with my husband and we sent our adoption paperwork in. The problem was I was already so in love that I crossed my fingers she would be ours. Luck was on our side and we were able to adopt Penelope.

Penelope is such a great dog. Loving, affectionate, extremely smart and trainable, a good walker, and a great addition to our new family. My husband and I are newly married (2 months) and Penelope just makes our new family feel 100% complete.

Now what we have Penny she helps us get up in the morning (we both are horrible morning people) and she also gets us out walking more. She brings a smile to our face every day and we have so much fun with her.

Thank you PUP for rescuing Penelope. She is such a great dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment