Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Tito

My boyfriend and I were originally planning to adopt a dog we saw at the Seattle Humane Society, but when we got there we found out the dog we wanted was already adopted. Disappointed, we decided to head over to Bellevue Square since we were in the area. The first store we walked into was Macy's and coincidentally there was a P.U.P. event going on. That was when my boyfriend laid his eyes on Tito; his name was Chief at the time but after looking at his little face, he deserved a name as cute and sweet as he was. My boyfriend turned to me excitedly and said "Look at that little guy!" When I turned to look, I'd experienced my first "love at first sight". We came over to pet him and we asked his foster mother many questions about the adoption process and how much we just fell in love with him. After two weeks of the adoption process we were able to take him home. At first he was really quite and a bit playful, but now his personality just shines through his little smiles and kis
ses that he gives us everyday. We look forward to experiencing Tito's first holiday season with us and the many more years ahead as a family.
File #0 004.JPG exceeds the maximum file size. Error: 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment