Sunday, December 12, 2010

formerly Tigger now Girly

I adopted Tigger who I quickly renamed........GIRLY because she is SUCH a girl - I'm having trouble e-mailing pix from my phone but when I get that sorted - I'll post some funny pix of her giving the camera a wink.......and her sleepin' on the couch with her new blankies:-)

She's got me crackin' up on a daily basis AND walkin' the stairs 3 times a day - I live on the third floor so needless to say - I'm gonna get back into shape with this new kid!

She got a new harness yesterday and polar bear jacket - haha - she did NOT like that at first but once we went out onto to balcony in the chill - she was just fine with it...........she's quite a snuggler.....only 7 pounds and takes over the whole bed..........haha -

Yesterday I went out shopping and put her in her tent carrier - I made the mistake of meeting the zippers on the bottom........when I got home I found her runnin' amuk throughout the house - SHE UNZIPPED the carrier and took over..........hahaha - guess I have to make sure I zip at the top in the future...........this one's pretty smart.........

It's SO good to have a dog in the house again after 9 months of no dog.....since I lost my Cairn in March after 15.5 years........what a void........I've been just waiting for the right time and the right kid and GIRLY is that kid..............YAY....

She's only had a couple of accidents in the house but we're getting on schedule and she alerts well now.

Thanks PUP.......
Girly's Mom - Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment