Saturday, December 18, 2010

Peaches Hess

At te time I was searching for a Yorkie to be a foster parent to. However in my internet search I came across People United for Pets. I decided to look and see what type of dogs they had and I immeadiately came across this adorable sweet little Pomeranian by the name of Peaches. I fell in love with her immeadiately and filled out the adoption papers that same night and submiitted it. I got a responce almost immeadiately after, however due to some scheduling issues we were not able to meet Peaches for about two weeks later since we were out of town. We arrived home on 10/30/10 and I had an email in my box which told me where I could come and meet peaches. My wife immeadiately got ready and left for the event in Kent. Once we got there she was in her crate, and when they let her out and let me take her for a little bit, I knew she had to be a part of our family. My wife, daughter and I love her more than words can express. She is only 10 months old and still a puppy. We are so
excited about spending our first Christmas with her. She is a total joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment