Thursday, June 9, 2011

Winnie Lynn

I have wanted a dog for years, but my living situation didn't allow it. My situation changed and I could finally get my dog. I knew I wanted to adopt a dog rather than buy one from a store or breeder. I was looking for Dobermans or Boxer types, but if I couldn't find one of those I knew I wanted a big dog. I was on Craigslist and saw a dog through PUP, not what I was looking for but I clicked on their website and started looking at the dogs available for adoption. I stopped when I saw the picture of Winnie and I fell for her instantly! I don't know what it was, I swear she was looking at me through my computer screen asking to come home with me. I thought about it for a few days, never being able to get Winnie out of my mind. I decided to fill out the application and start the adoption process. Arrangements were made for Winnie and I to meet at an adoption event. When I saw here prance in the store my heart melted and I knew she was my girl. I took her home that day and start
ed to get to know my new daughter. I was a little worried at first, she didn't make a sound and didn't want to leave my side. Two days later, we both knew that she was home. The first time she growled and barked I wanted to throw a party. I never expected to be the proud father of a 6 pound little girl, but I've never been happier. Adopting Winnie was the best decision I've ever made and she's made my house complete. Her and I have already taken a road trip to Oregon to meet her family and she was a hit! Anyone looking to adopt a small dog should go through PUP, the adoption process was easy, Winnie was fixed, micro-chipped, and taken to the vet for a check up before she came home with me. The company cares about the dogs in their care and it shows. Winnie's foster mom Sara was a sweetheart and took very good care of Winnie. I can't say enough good things about the company or the adoption process. Thank you PUP for bringing my little girl into my life, we're going to have a
lot of fun together for many many years to come!
File #0 DSCN0681.JPG exceeds the maximum file size. Error: 1.
File #0 DSCN0676.JPG exceeds the maximum file size. Error: 1.
File #0 DSCN0679.JPG exceeds the maximum file size. Error: 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment