Friday, July 1, 2011

Kai! (amos)

My husband and I have been wanting a dog for a long time. We both recently had childhood dogs that passed away, and decided it was a good time to bring a new little puppy into our home. We decided adopting was the right decision, and are so so glad we did!!

We met little 3 month Amos at an adoption event and immediately fell in love. I knew he needed someone like us in his life, and we needed him! We have only had him for less than a week now, but he is already making himself right at home. He's got tons of new toys, with a few select faves ;) We love going to the park every day, and running around to let out some of that puppy energy! He takes naps with me on the couch before I head to work in the evening, and is ready to play again when my husband gets home. He's getting to know some new doggy friends, and we've already been to the beach!

I love this pup like you wouldn't believe! He's a fast learner too, doing so well at potty training. We did give him a new first name, which is Kai. Our little Kai guy. Kai Amos Eli, an amazing new addition to the Eli family! :)

Marta and Drew Eli
Fife, WA
File #1 beach! 009.JPG exceeds the maximum file size. Error: 1.
File #1 kai 003.JPG exceeds the maximum file size. Error: 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment