Monday, September 5, 2011

Wally

I had begun to think about adopting a small dog earlier this year. I have a 37 year-old Amazon parrot (Beaver) who loves dogs, but had not found the right candidate. That is, until I clicked on a news article for PUPS and then visited their website. When I read about Gandolf (now known as Wally), it was all over. I filled out the application form right then and there. I shared his photos with coworkers and friends.

When I finally met Wally, he was a bit nervous and so was I, but I knew it was a good fit. When we got home, it was like he had lived there all his life! The bird was thrilled, and I ended the first day with Wally asleep on my lap and the bird on my shoulder.

Thank you, Pups, for providing the platform for adoption. Wally, Beave, and I are forever grateful!
File #1 Victoria 038.JPG exceeds the maximum file size. Error: 1.
File #1 Victoria 011.JPG exceeds the maximum file size. Error: 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment