Sunday, July 10, 2011

Juliet

I and Juliet found each other through PUP. I have not had a dog in 20+ years, but I always knew when I retired I would want to get one. In my family our fondest memories are of a dachshund we had and I really wanted another. I also wanted a dog that could be a good friend to my grandsons, 9 and 6 years of age. After much searching for a rescue dog I was finally but in contact with Juliet. We call her Julie.

What a wonder girl she is. She proved to be smart, learning commands quickly, house broken in a matter of days and a wonderful dog with my grandsons. She is not terribly fond of other dogs but has become comfortable with most of the dogs in my neighborhood, especially the small dogs, still not so happy with the big dogs.

Thank you so much for connecting us.
Joan
File #0 Flowers in 010.jpg exceeds the maximum file size. Error: 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment