Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Casper (aka Quigley)

In September, 2008 we received some great new pictures of Casper enjoying his first trip to the ocean - running on the beach and catching a few zzzzs. He looks like one happy and well-loved boy!

Our redheaded Cockapoo, Quigley was adopted by Chris and Jerry.

Along with his new home, he has a new name. "We call him Casper now because he disappears and reappears like a happy little ghost." Casper also has a new dog brother, Ringo. The two are playmates and good friends. They have a great big yard where they love to frolic.

Chris says, "He's been a really good little guy - almost no accidents in the house. I took him with me today to visit my mother, who is 86 years old and had a stroke. He sat on her lap and went to sleep while she petted him. She really likes the little guy.

I took him to the groomer and had him trimmed up to get the rest of the mats out, and to my vet who says he's a very healthy boy. I'm going to take him to doggy school so he'll learn the basics about coming when he's called. The little squirt is so fast (and I'm too old!) that I can't chase after him.

My husband, Jerry, loves him to death and spoils him rotten." PUP note: We hear that Casper gets to sleep on the bed. :o)

"We feel so lucky to have him. Thank you soooooo much for rescuing him and for letting us take him home."

No comments:

Post a Comment