Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Remy (aka Murray)

A new life filled with love and a new name for Murray...

I adopted Remy (aka Murray) on August 2nd at a dog adoption day held at the Issaquah Petco. From the moment I picked him up I knew he was going home with me. He had been shaved down to the skin and was kind of funny looking so I hoped he would remain as sweet as he seemed. (He had to be shaved because he was matted with urine and feces when he was taken in by PUP.)

It has now been 3 months since Remy and I came together and he is the light of my life. I can hardly stand to go to work in the morning because I don't want to be away from him. He still has a ways to go as far as socialization...he is uncomfortable around children and inconsistent when meeting new people but loves, loves, loves those who are regular in his life. He is doing very well with potty training and rarely barks. He is one mellow little terrier.

He stays with friends during the day so he gets to go places and take long walks rather than being home alone for any length of time. He is around 1 to 3 dogs when he is at daycare and I think that has done a lot toward his growth. He is smart, funny, loveable and cuter than any dog I have ever seen

No comments:

Post a Comment