Thursday, February 4, 2010

Rosie

Rosie's mom Suz, shared this delightful update with us.

Rosie is wonderful. Henry is getting used to her and my husband loves her. I take her everywhere with me, she is a great traveler in or out of the crate! She has grown, still loves to cuddle, kiss and be held. She was very curious about the lake so I took her in several times, when weather permitted, she turns out to be a great little swimmer! We have a couple of dozen dog toys accumulated over the last 20 years and she has located and relocated each and every one of them..in fact we have a great game....I put them back into their baskets and she takes them out...keeps us both busy. She is very bright, has mastered our dog door and lets me know when she wants something...we have gone through lots of chews. Bottom line we are thrilled with her, she has added a spark to our household and my older friends request her visits often....she is quite a party girl. Thanks for the wonderful work that you do and I'll keep you posted....pictures have been difficult, she is too fa
st for the camera!!!

In July, 2008 we were thrilled to get this newest update.

Hello, last Sept. I adopted an adorable little Schnauzer by the name of "Rosie". I am about to take her for her annual check up and thought of you and wanted to let you know how we are doing. Rosie is the smartest, cutest, cuddliest little girl, we absolutely adore her. We live on a little lake and she is loving it all....her zest for life is amazing. We thank you again for the opportunity of raising and loving little Rosie.

No comments:

Post a Comment