Thursday, February 4, 2010

Tyler (aka Ty)

At the end of July 2008, this message from 'the dawghouse' was sent our way...

Well it's been two months, but it seems like a lot longer than that. I changed Ty's name to Tyler, yler Joseph Gitthens to be exact. He is most definitely a momma's boy, and such a little joy. Tyler is becoming very socialized. He gets along well with people of all ages and other dogs. I love coming home from work to his greeting. Tyler doesn't bark, he screams, jumps into my arms and kisses me all over, then we have to play and run around the yard for a bit. We've gone camping and hiking, and I hope to take him kayaking this summer. Tyler lives with me, my roommate Margie, and his doggy family: Uncle Rusty who is 16 yrs old, Momma Willie who is 14 yrs old, and Big Brother Jimmy who is 12 yrs old. Tyler at 1 1/2 yrs old, has quite a bit more energy than the others. I feel so blessed to have Tyler in my life, what a sweet boy. Thank you so very much for matching him with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment