Thursday, February 4, 2010

Davie

Lynne sent this update on her adorable little Davie. It looks like Davie has found himself one fantastic family!

Davie joined my little family in June of this year. He was so shy and timid when he first came to live with me and my other dog Rupert. He would barely let me touch him and when he got too nervous he would go hide behind the toilet. He and Rupert got along right from the start. They run around and play all the time. Davie has come a long way with me in the last two months. Where he used to barely let me touch him, now he has to be touching me in the evenings and he wants to be in the same room with me all of the time. His favorite place to curl up is next to my hip on the sofa, and will even climb up onto my lap from time to time for a cuddle. He is really coming out of his shell a lot…he is even letting other people pet him now…including my two young nieces that think he is fabulous. Davie is still fairly shy, but he seems to be loving being part of this family….and we love having him with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment