Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Jesse

This adorable boy is getting lots of love, and giving lots of love as he brings joy to so many.

"Jesse is settling in happily as an 'only dog.' He's got his house-training down pat and passed basic doggie obedience last week with flying colors. He's made friends with the terrier across the street and their occasional play dates are a riot, as they alternate chasing each other and rolling around in one big fur ball. He's still pretty shy with people I bring to my house, but outside he greets fellow dog-walkers and their dogs with pleasure. He adores my 90-year old mom and loves the frequent visits to her nursing home, where all the residents give him pats and treats. We're considering some agility training for fun next year - he's so smart and has energy to burn. And, finally, he is a complete love sponge - cuddling and playing at every opportunity. I can't tell you the joy he brings me each day! Thanks so much for matching me with Jesse!"

No comments:

Post a Comment