Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Sofia-Bella (aka Sophie)

Our little Sofia-Bella is a very smart little girl and wrote the following.

Hi, this is me (Sophie) Sofia-Bella. I am on the right, and my brother, Charlie is next to me. We are both rescues, and my Momma says we are the best pals. Charlie is 12 and I am 5; my birthday is in December. Hooray! A party for me with special gifts. When I came to live with Momma and Charlie, I was a little bit shy, but not anymore. We go for long walks and my white paws get very dirty. Guess what? I run and hide in the crate because Momma will wipe them off. Doesn't she know I am just a dog, and we like to roll in the grass and get dirty? She says the sofa and car are really for Charlie and me - our sofa covered with a sheet, and a dog bed in the front seat of the car and two crates in the back seat. Thank you to Laura and everyone at PUP for finding me a forever home. Love, Sofia-Bella

In December, 2008 we received this update and new holiday picture...

Charlie, Sofia-Bella and their Momma, Deborah wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. It seems like Sofia has been with us forever, and she is such a playful pup. Her eyes are beautiful, and so expressive although she is a bit camera shy. Her sixth birthday is on the 23rd of December, so we plan to celebrate her special day. I cannot begin to tell you how much she is loved, and so grateful she chose to join our little family.

No comments:

Post a Comment